Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Forward!

I can't even believe it. It's April!
Spring is here and with it many changes coming our way.
Bruce will be leaving the USA soon, he's heading down to Mexico. he's going to turn chocolate!
Dad's MRI showed improvement - tumor shrunk from 4.4 cm to 3.8cm ( I'm rounding it to a whole cm. I know it's not mathematically correct, but I get to say what I want. I have the power to do so!).
Brandon and Nelly's baby will be here soon! Boy or girl? 50% chances is one or the other.
Way to go Brandon! You are graduating!
With graduation comes the moving away....I'm kind of sad! But at the same time happy, and excited for their new future.
Oh, yea...yard work.
Let's not forget my favorite - Spring Cleaning!
April showers bring May flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow there sure are a lot of changes! Hope you are doing good, love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete